Danielle Coons Watson
I like to say I am a musically-motivated highly-caffeinated, incredibly passionate wedding photographer based out of Scranton, PA! Even though I call NEPA my home, my passion allows me to travel the world documenting people and their stories. I’m a hopeless romantic inspired by real-life love stories, golden sunlight, “can’t breath” laughter, and finding beauty in simplicity.
I am one of those lucky people who has an ordinary life filled with extraordinary moments!
10 Fun and RANDOM Facts about ME
1) I found wedding planning extremely overwhelming. So my husband and I eloped. We got married, just the two of us, on a cliff side in Scotland.
2) I have a cosmic connection to Jason Mraz.
3) When I was younger I refused to eat pizza and mac and cheese.
4) In high school I won several awards for my photographs. I won a total of $1500 and a cool plaque!
5) I’ve been a bridesmaid 12 times.
6) One of my hidden talents is my ability to parallel park in any situation.
7) I have an amazing, sassy, friendly yet very opinionated cat named Athena. And also a step-kitty named Pirate (who hates me for some reason).
8) I’ve unsuccessfully tried to give up drinking Diet Coke for 10 years. I’m down to one a day. Baby steps…
9) I cry at every single wedding. It’s not always during the same moment either. Every wedding it’s different. But it inevitable happens.
10) I daydream a lot when I drive, especially about photographing a wedding in New Zealand or Australia.